Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] Wire Chamber tripping

From: Mr. Shannon Krause (skrause@rocko.mit.edu)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 14:28:27 EDT

Among other things, the BQM read backs are archived
by the EPICS Archiver software. Simply ask the Ops
crew for the rates, for a specific time range, and
they can get you a graph in a few minutes. This
software can be made available for use on the BLAST
computer network if that would be useful.

Shannon

--
Shannon Krause
Accelerator Operations Group Leader