[BLAST_SHIFTS] C-shift

From: zhangchi (zhangchi@general.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 23:46:10 EDT

On ion-polarimeter:

Before beam came, measured the voltage and current off a few lenses.
CCR was not able to give a good beam tune after a long time. a bit after
10:00, decide to start ion-polarimeter study with beam again. It lasted
for about an hour and ended with the destroy of two moreEmco HV power
supply channels.

Yuan will send seperate emails detailing this.

at 11:30, give beam back to CCR for tuning again.

The wire chambers kept tripping so we turn them off for the time being,
since we were not taking physics data anyway.

Yuan, Jason, Vitaliy, and Chi