[BLAST_ANAWARE] Monte Carlo - RECON question

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 23:13:42 EDT

Hi!
Can anyone tell me what versions (branches, tags etc.) should I use in MC
and BlastLib2 in order to have compatible codes?

I do not know if this is related to the update error in v2 made a while
ago (mentioned by Tancredi on May 28th), but I cannot make any version of
reconstruction (using lrn.C) to work with either MC v3 or MC v2 - I get
complains about both .coda files. A sample following:

root -l lrn.C -m +nw -n 1000 -pid
root [0]
Processing lrn.C...
Electronics map is for Monte Carlo data.
Calibration file:
/home/blast/adrian/physics/RECON/Blast_Params/blast.sc_mc
Counting multiples of 100 events.
_________________________

Opening data file: event.coda
Unknown event type!
rawData: (0x41cd4008)
  0000001C 00000000 12345678 00000000
  00000018 00000001 00000009 00000011
  00000019 00000021 00000029 00000031
  00000039 00000041 00000049 00000051
  00000059 00000061 00000069 00000071
  here 1000

        1 Error: Can't call TBLRaw::GetSHtgtstate1() in current scope
FILE:lrn.C LINE:285
Possible candidates are...
filename line:size busy function type and name (in TBLRaw)
Error: Symbol raw is not defined in current scope FILE:lrn.C LINE:285
Error: Failed to evaluate raw.GetSHtgtstate1()Possible candidates are...
filename line:size busy function type and name
*** Interpreter error recovered ***

For other cases, the errors were different (depending on what version I
was using, I tried both cvs up rv2 and rb2_18 for BlastLib2).

Thanks!

Adrian

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant