Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] Suggestion

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 12:38:21 EDT

Hi, Tong!
There is no tagged version of MC that works with any tagged version of
recon now (I tried many combinations)... However, Chi showed yesterday me
a way of doing it based on date and time (only if you happen to know that
it worked on that day!)...
I think Chris had sent an email about how to do that... it's on Blast_anaware.

Having a common MC and recon version would be a great help, like you
suggest...

Adrian