Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] Suggestion

From: Chris Crawford (chris2@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 13:02:43 EDT

hi tong,
  isn't it just the newest version of blastmc (-A)? also, i see no
reason why the old (-r v2) shouldn't work, except for maybe some
configurations. the only interface between BlastLib2 and blastmc is the
coda file, which is fixed, so if the newest version doesn't work, we
need to fix it.
  i wanted to tag monte carlo w/ reconstruction, but i figured that
tagging the version 3 with a name like v2_18 might cause more confusion
that if solved. once we are on the BlastLib v3, we won't have that problem.
-chris