[BLAST_SHIFTS] June 9th A shift

From: Benjamin Clasie (clasie@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 09:18:23 EDT

Again, we had good beam all night and the ABS was stable. Tancredi
modified the trigger file physics.settings and this was implemented at
01:05 after run number 791. Adam modified the trip reset button on the
HV GUI at the same time. Compton was showing low polarization (11-16%),
and could be due to the change in the run plan. We flipped the beam
helicity once per run, rather than once per fill.

At 08:25 the BLAST power supply tripped at the end of run number 803.

We took the run numbers 792, 795, 797-798, 801-802 (250K events), updated
the RUNLIST and crunched the data with lrn.

Yuan and Ben.