Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] CC's gain matching

From: Octavian F Filoti (ofiloti@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 16:51:04 EDT

One more thing for Adam:

We have got new HV values for LCC0 and RCC0, they are loaded in BlastTest
database, and save in
~/pro2003/hv/CC_gain.sql
Adam can you put them in your HvGUI, since we want to take data tonight
and look at the efficiency tomorrow:

LCC0_T_0 -1999 RCC0_T_0 -2245
LCC0_T_1 -1970 RCC0_T_1 -2537
LCC0_T_2 -2599 RCC0_T_2 -2252