[BLAST_ANAWARE] MC helicity and target spin question

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 17:11:32 EDT

Hi, Chi, Aaron, all!
Do we want to have helicity and target spin orientation info in the CODA
stream for Monte Carlo (in event.coda)?
If yes, do people have preferences on how we do it?

I have been playing with Chris' epel generator and I am able to pass the
helicity and spin info to GEANT... I think now I would have to modify
blast_proc.f (but I only glanced through things, so I might be wrong) so
that it writes that info to the .coda file.

Looking into DGen, I could not find out how helicity and target spin
orientation are written to the CODA stream (.coda file).
Chi, can you please tell me if you do write helicity and target spin info
to event.coda and if yes, how?

Thanks!

Adrian

Adrian Sindile