Re: Compton tripped [BLAST_SHIFTS] 06/12/03 A-shift summary

From: zhangchi (zhangchi@general.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 19:05:34 EDT

Hi,

Thanks for the comments. I want to clarify the situation we had last
night. We heard audio warning shortly after we started data taking.
Checked the terminal, it said no compton event. Checked Compton screens,
it has non-ziro trigger rates and the histograms seemed to be updating
themselves. From all I know about Compton, which is little, I though this
was OK.

After half an hour, we are used to the warning and was not able to spot
the problem. So when it really did hung, I failed to observed it.

Chi