Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] MC helicity and target spin question

From: zhangchi (zhangchi@general.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 20:12:56 EDT

hi Adrian:

DGen passes polarization info to blastmc together with vertex info, which
is not implemented in any other generators. in blast_proc.f, there is a
function GUVERT which appends the information to each track. the function
to book vertex in blast_proc.f is changed to book them.

I would recommend merging epel into DGen so you get all the other features
for free, including: automatic flipping of all the spins. number of events
on each spin state are weighted by the total cross section which is
important to get correct asymmetry. mixing with other channels, for
instance the pion production.

Chi