[BLAST_ANAWARE] Runs 806 and above

From: Eugene.Geis@asu.edu
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 15:47:16 EDT

Hello...
Granted, adc graphs for all TOF's and CC's look very nice (although I do not see
characteristic adc peaks of the protons when selecting for ep events), but has
anyone taken nice cuts and plotted theta distributions or Phi distributions, or
more generally (since we're working with lr ntuples), attempted to plot
scintillator coincidences and the coplanarity thickness that we should see in
our ptl:ptr histograms??? This is solely for runs 806 and above. Our runs in
the 700's look very nice. But there seems to be WAY TOO FEW nice elastic events
in the more recent runs. I have no ideas as to what may be off just asking for
confirmation since few people have attempted to analyze the newer data.

Eugene