[BLAST_ANAWARE] BlastLib2 version question

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Sat Jun 14 2003 - 13:03:02 EDT

Hi!
I have been using BlastLib v2 (I did "cvs up -rv2 BlastLib2 Blast_Params").
Can anyone tell me what version of BlastLib2 should I use - to make sure I
use the right thing? I need the exact cvs command (to update my existing
stuff).

I am using the latest lrn.C, but I had to comment two lines (about
TBLComptonrecon and nc), as I do not have the right library version...
Maybe this is why I also do not get the polarization stuff out of the
.coda file? I am pretty sure I pipe it into the CODA stream in the Monte
Carlo...

Thanks!