[BLAST_SHIFTS] c shift saturday 14 june

From: Nikolas C Meitanis (nikolas@MIT.EDU)
Date: Sat Jun 14 2003 - 23:59:09 EDT

Took several runs at 0.05sccm H2 unpol for false asymmetry data.
Slowed down by WC boxes tripping. Waited 30 min with voltages on standby
for L1 box of WC to calm down. It didnt have a significant effect. Lowered
voltage on L1 to 3700 from 3800 as directed. Tripping reduced
significantly.
Lated in the night we had to stop again for 30 min since other boxes
seemed to be charging up. Moved L1 back to 3800. In the process, unrelated
to all above, we had problems rebooting the epics crate. Rebooted the HV
crates in the Dtunnel. Called Adam and he fixed the problem. Started
running again.
In all took runs 912, 913, 914, 916, 918, 919. Started 921.

On a personal note, i found a copy of "waiting for godot" in the counting
bay; it makes for a good read during data taking.

vz, nm