Re: [BLASTTALK] Ion Pol. results

From: yxiao@mit.edu
Date: Sun Jun 22 2003 - 16:15:31 EDT

Hi, Adam,

The problem I mentioned to you yesterday poped up again today. This morning I
moved some HV channels from slot 12 to slot 13 and updated the text file

~/EpicsDev/BLASThvApp/src/IonPol.map

At first everything seemed OK. But if I change the DV value by typing in
new DV value in that MEDM control console and pushing the SET butteon,
something messes up again -- the DV value of the moved channel cannot
be written into the right place. I believe there must be something wrong
with your relative ".db" file, which cannot accept the correct DV value
after I changed the Lecory slot and channel number.

Hope these info can help you debug your codes.

Thanks,
Yuan