Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] WC tripping

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 22 2003 - 18:32:17 EDT

Hi, Aaron!
All I know is that "HVGUI" has all the permissions in the world to read and
write voltages to the database... I do not know if hitting "SET" is enough
to make the changes permanent.
Maybe Adam already has this feature, if not my suggestion would be to have
two buttons: "SET" - just until next reboot, and "SAVE to DB" - which
would save modified voltages to the database.
It should not be that only I or Adam could do it... everybody on shift
should be able to do it. And from the MySQL permissions point of view this
is already the case.

Adrian

PS: I do not know why hitting "OPER" would bring the db values... maybe
that's how the GUI was programmed?