Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] WC tripping

From: Adam DeGrush (degrush@mit.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 22 2003 - 18:36:54 EDT

I believe that Aaron handled everything correctly and that he when he set the
voltages to 3700, then the voltages on those channels were, in fact, 3700. I
also believe in the crate level response. So when he hit "DV" the values that
came up were correct. The trips were probably in fact "real" possibly due to
the beam tune, or, may I blame the weather at this point?

I will be there tomorrow to see everything first hand.

Adam