[BLAST_SHIFTS] A shift summary, 6.26.3

From: Jason Seely (seely@MIT.EDU)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 08:12:04 EDT

E. Geis, J. Seely

Quiet shift. Took unpol. D data all night with only a few minor
interruptions due to the compoton. Wire chambers were quiet (L2 tripped
once).

Took runs 1132 to 1143, ~2.5 M events.

Notes: spud1 is having some problem ('kernel panic!') which we noticed a
little before 5am. On TBs advice i did a ctl+alt+del with no luck.
I didn't want to do a crash reboot, so i left it and sent a mail to EB.
Some runs have not been transferred from db7 to the spuds (all runs
after 1136 need to be transferred), presumably due to the problem with
spud1.

LTOF0 has a strange peak above the first peak. this was visible on the
online GUI, but haven't figured out what the peak is because the
crunching took most of the shift. Runs < 1135 have been crunched, 1136
is crunching now. >1136 can't be crunched since they're not on the
spuds yet.

at 7am CCR stopped the beam to prepare to open the hall at 8am. We set
mass flow control to 0.0 on the unpol. feed system and closed valves 1
and 5 as directed in the unpol. notes.

EG, JS

jason seely
26.650.b