Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] v3 reconstruction unit convention

From: Chris Crawford (chris2@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 11:45:07 EDT

hi tancredi,
  i hope you don't have to be bitter. chi and i have been doing the
major development for BlastLib2, and have been in constant
communication, and usually in accord. also aaron has been discussing
the geometry with me all along, and most issues have been resolved in a
timely manner.
  i am still under the impression that the analysis meetings have been
meant to present analysis results to the rest of the collaboration, and
divy up remaining tasks. we have been getting together in 'working
meetings', usually in the counting bay, to resolve these trivial
compatibility issues, and to review the performance of the
reconstruction. plus, most of our development is now done at bates,
where we can communicate in person.
  ps. the version 3 geometry is almost ready to be merged in. i just
have left to convert the ~150 geometry graphics calls in nsed, and then
do a finaly debugging. (of course it will only work with new wc
calibrations).
--chris