Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] v3 reconstruction unit convention

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 12:46:58 EDT

Hi, Aaron!
You only left out ADCs, which so far have some arbitrary units in
blastmc... Looking into TOF digitization, I saw ADC = EnLoss * 1E4 *...
I am still in the "gathering info" phase, but this will be corrected when
I am done with the TOF digitization and we should eventually have ADC
channels, like for real data.

When you say "respective TDC units", you mean TDC channels (like for
real data), right?

Adrian