Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] computers etc.

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 29 2003 - 13:02:39 EDT

> Hi, yes I mean a terminal not necessarily another 3.0GHz CPU and maybe a
> place where I can stick to a chair for 8 hours. it should be able to
> accommodate 5 students at the same time.

Since at Bates we are close to the spuds and network delays are
negligible, we do not need super-machines, it is true... On the other
hand, a 45 years old terminal like the one in the UNH cube is not a
solution either.
And the room (other than counting bay) for the BLAST students should
be in the engineering building, I would hope!

Adrian