[BLAST_ANAWARE] electronics map

From: Douglas Hasell (hasell@MIT.EDU)
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 19:51:14 EDT

Hi,

        I was able to fix a "hole" in the WC data caused by a few bad TDC
channels. Basically the cable for R11 has been moved from slot 16 80-95 to
slot 24 48-63. Data prior to run 1269 should use the old electronics map.
Data after 1269 should use the new electronics map. And run 1269 should be
ignored.

        The new electronics map is called electronics.map and the old one
is electronics_old.map. Both are in Blast_Params. Perhaps someone who
knows what they are doing can put these into CVS and/or mySQL properly.
Also if would be useful if there was a call to the effect of Get_Map( run
#) which did the sensible thing. But again I leave this to some unnamed
clever person.

--
                                                  Cheers,
                                                          Douglas