Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] reconstruction efficiencies

From: zhangchi (zhangchi@general.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 10:17:12 EDT

things were not as bad in v2_15 at expense of resolution. if we include
just everything that fits remotely to a curve somewhere, ofcourse we get
very very good efficiency.

however, remember the resolution we started with? resolution is improved
by improve tracking algorithm, calibration and in the sametime, by being
more selective on tracks to be considered. then those tracks fit to poor
quality show up and were removed from the track list.

dynamically cutting on stubs/segments/tracks may be a solution, if it dose
not

Chi