Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] shift exchange needed.

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 21:40:54 EDT

Hi, Chi!
If Doug agrees with my previous email, you can take one of my night shift
next week, instead of the one you do not want on Monday.
I am in the process of looking for a car - even if it is a financial
burden, it is a necessity in NH even for doing your groceries (unlike
in Boston, for example)... so I have to!

I already set up some meetings before the shifts were posted and I would
appreciate if I could take care of this problem next week - I will make it
up the week after.
Thanks!

Adrian