[BLAST_SHIFTS] shift exchange needed.

From: Eugene.Geis@asu.edu
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 22:28:22 EDT

Everyone...
I regret to say that I will also be unavailable for two shifts scheduled this
week... but they are B shifts. B shifts specifically on Thursday and Friday
since I will be attending the Gordon Conference. I also regret that I may not
be able to return the favor of covering the shifts of whomsoever chooses to
cover mine since I'll be returning to Arizona on August 1st. So pretty please
with sugar on top? Can anyone close to the counting bay or someone who feels
the need to fill out a shift summary want to cover thursday and friday 8-4?

eugene