Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] ed elastic asymmetry day by day.

From: richard milner (milner@mitlns.mit.edu)
Date: Sat Jul 26 2003 - 10:18:13 EDT

Hi Chi,
Thanks for your message. I am not able to see the figures here but had a
couple of questions.

- can you provide a determination of the target polarization
with uncertainty for each of these running periods?

- can you also provide a determination of the yields for these different
periods? do they agree with MC?

- what about looking at the target running consitions for each of these
periods? the target guys should carefuly consider the ABS running
conditions for each of these periods: target vacuum, transition scans etc.
If the conclusion is that sometimes the target is working and other times
not then we must be able to diagnose this.
Thanks,
Richard