Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 07/26/2003 Day

From: Octavian F Filoti (ofiloti@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Sat Jul 26 2003 - 20:59:03 EDT

Hi there,

OK, so the crate#1_slot#6_channel#8 is back!!!
I will move the SHV cable (#23 -> RCC1_B_2 -- Adam's HVGui convention,
RCC1_B_5 -- Adrian's and mine) to crate#1_slot#6_channel#5 tonight!
(i.e. the third bottom tube for the right middle size box -- second one)
Adam and Adrian please refer to this change from now on!

Octavian F Filoti
Nuclear Physics Group
Univ. of New Hampshire
9 Library Way