Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] timing issues

From: Peter Karpius (karpiusp@einstein.unh.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 00:30:09 EDT

Hi Tancredi-

        I have changed d2tof_flrn.C a little...

It was not working so I changed:
void d2_flrn()
{
 myflr = new TNtuple
   ("d2eep",

TO:

void d2tof_flrn()
{
 myflr = new TNtuple
   ("d2tof",

Now it still creates ntuples titled d2_flr-RUN#.root and I am not sure how
to change it to title them: d2tof-RUN#.root

Also, something weird happened when I tried to use multiple runs in the
command line argument - it gave me ntuples with file sizes larger than the
corresping lr-file (was it chaining things together?) I deleted these
ntuples and then used multiple spuds to indiviudual crunch things. Again,
this is all happening in /anothercrunchdir after verifying source
resource (can you dig it?).

So this d2tof_flr.C includes filter.h which Eugene showed me subtracts the
offsets of the crunched lr-ntuple. Therefore when I crunched with
d2tof_flr.C I am really getting raw values back right? Good. Therefore,
I will use the proton peak which this ntuple extracts
from the recent D2 data only (runs 1350-1445 etc or so) and determine the
new
offsets by forcing ttl-ttr=ttr-ttl and ptl=ptr=0. I mean, after, this is
the way we test, therefore, this is the best way to make sure they pass
the test!

                                        Pete

Pete Karpius
Graduate Research Assistant