Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] CVS question

From: zhangchi (zhangchi@general.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 21:42:56 EDT

Hi, Adrian, this is probably because you were working on a sc_digi.f file
checked out by specifying a certain date.

try the following:

backup your sc_digi.f first ofcourse.
cvs up -f sc_digi.f
conflictions may result, resolve them manualy
if no confliction, compare the new sc_digi.f and your backup to see if all
        your changes are still there.
cvs ci .... sc_digi.f

Chi