[BLAST_ANAWARE] home/blast full again again again again again again again again

From: zhangchi (zhangchi@general.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 20:32:23 EDT

Hi /home/blast is really really full again:
natasha:/home/blast 20921172 20921172 0 100% /home/blast

I removed a few files in my account and a few in blast account. but still,

can anyone do anything about this? I again recommmend moving your files
onto spuds. especially GigaByte users, PLEASE.

administrator should be given permission to remove files randomly from
giga byte accounts.

413648 abs
131828 accelphys
3381376 adrian