Re: [BLAST_ABS] weekly target meeting

From: Hauke Kolster (hauke@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 13:20:53 EDT

Hi,
I have put my report about the ABS status from yesterdays
meeting on the ABS web page. Following our discussion
yesterday I have also added drawings from the BNL-RHIC ABS
transition units (thanks to Tom Wise) and a 3-d model image
from the HERMES ABS SFT transition. Bothe are examples of
a 'box' type construction that can be immersed into a passive
shielding. The documents can be found in the section
"BLAST Internal Reports and ABS Status Reports" on the page

http://blast.lns.mit.edu/targets/abs_web/index.php?name=documents

Hauke

Hauke Kolster MIT * Bldg 26-551 * Cambridge, MA 02139
hauke@lns.mit.edu Tel (617) 253-2693 Fax (617) 253-9599