Re: [BLASTTALK] Preliminary results from Saturday hydrogen run

From: vitaliy ziskin (vziskin@mit.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 10 2003 - 23:56:17 EDT

Chi and the rest of BLASTers:
I just woke up with 101K fever (38.4 in human units). and obviously my
wive is not letting me to go to work. I don't expect to find anyone at
this point to switch a shift with me, so it is up to you., Chi. But
could someone come by the counting bay at 8:00 to help out the next
shifter whose shift my shift is overlaying with (I think it's Aaron). I
sincerely appologize for this, espacialy to Chi. I guess looking at the
Saturday's asymmetry results did me in.

                         Cheers, Vitaliy