[BLASTTALK] Cherenkovs HV update

From: Octavian F Filoti (ofiloti@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 15:47:20 EDT

Hi Doug,

Though I followed your instructions, my message did not go through
yesterday!
Adam,

attached are the new HV values for the first two CC's (both sectors),
in both conventions: yours and Adrian's (BLAST database).
Please put them in your HVGui database and also note there is a bad
channel for RCC1_B2, crate.slot.channel = 1.6.8, which was moved to 1.6.5.
We have a bad tube that needs to be replaced for RCC0_B1, and also I saw
that all tubes which have beed replaced could barely get close to the "ADC
target value", and they are currently at the maximum allowed HV, i.e.
-2560V. This is because (probably) they were not replaced correctly,
especially insulated as supposed! Soon probably they will stop working
properly!

Octavian F Filoti
Nuclear Physics Group
Univ. of New Hampshire