Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 08/31/2003 E (16-20)

From: richard milner (milner@mitlns.mit.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 20:50:54 EDT

This is interesting. We should continue to take data with decreasing
atomic fraction (AF) for a couple of days. We should look for a
correlation of the measured asymmetry with the measured AF. Each day we
should also measure the AF and its dependence on the MFT being ON or OFF.
Does this track with lower sextupole pressure? How muc ep data do we have
to take to see a 10-15% chnage in the target polarization?
Richard