Warning: could not send message for past 4 hours

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem (MAILER-DAEMON@dblast09.bates.daq)
Date: Sat Sep 06 2003 - 19:20:29 EDT

    ** THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY **
    ** YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE **

The original message was received at Sat, 6 Sep 2003 14:23:39 -0400
from blast@localhost

   ----- The following addresses had transient non-fatal errors -----
<degrush@lns.mit.edu>

<degrush@lns.mit.edu>... Deferred: Connection timed out with mitlns.mit.edu.
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

attached mail follows:

Adam,

Please call the counting bay if you receive this message. We can't get
the high voltages to respond properly. Initially, the HV was getting
stuck between STANDBY and OPER at ring fill. We have tried rebooting
everything (including dblast07 after power cycling crates and rebooting
the IOC), but we are still getting messages that multiple IOC's have
variables with the names in the HV GUI. We also can't read the present
voltages using the HV GUI as EPICS_DISPLAY_PATH does not appear to be
properly set.

Bill