[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 09/21/2003 D (12-16)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 21 2003 - 16:37:58 EDT

Operators: baris shino ----

At the middle of the RUN 2764, HV GUI got stuck at "Restore in Progress." Typed ./BOOT to restart the HV crate. There were trips in all crates and could not cleared. I went to the D-tunnel and reset the crates. The trip still persisted. The The HV crates seems to be working fine because there are proper responses from the crates on "save" bottum. There seems to be a problem on the hvMainExpert.adl because HV Control panel does not indicate LADS. We asked Doug and Tancredi but did not solve the problem.. We will ask the next shift person to deal with the problem.