Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 09/21/2003 D (12-16)

From: Octavian F Filoti (ofiloti@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 21 2003 - 18:06:29 EDT

Hi guys,

you should look at BLAST "blackbook". Bill Franklin added some comments on
booting the HvGui!! It worked when you used ./BOOT also from $HOME
directory (see those comments).
You should exit the current HvGui and start another one from adam
directory (home/blast/degrush/MEDMdev/hvMainExpert.adl).
Also make sure you turn off the back "white' button on each HV crate when
you reset it!

Octavian F Filoti
Nuclear Physics Group
Univ. of New Hampshire