[BLAST_ANAWARE] DGen update

From: zhangchi (zhangchi@general.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 12:09:57 EDT

Hi all,

1. DGen updated, corrected a few minor bugs. added channels
35: e+p->e+p+pi0 & e+p->e+n+pi+
36: epel + 35
README updated to include instruction for epel channel. please read it and
sorry for the poor English and organization in it.

I included very brief status review and todo list for those 2 channels in
README.

2. I consider coding phase for hydrogen target complete since all major
channels of interest(Jason's epel and pion prod) are integrated into
DGen.

3. Maid and Epel channels are not yet check thouroughly, need to compare
with literatures and analytic calculations. I have very limited time to do
the check. I imagine if I can interact with thesis students in those
channels, we can make good progess and learn together.

4. I also included short description about how to add channels into DGen,
refered to a very few source files as examples. I feel nothing is better
reference than the codes themselves.

Enjoy.