[BLAST_ANAWARE] Cosmics run 3288; trig

From: Eugene J. Geis (Eugene.Geis@asu.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 14:51:06 EST

Hello Blasters...
I need to get into the Cosmics run 3288 to get some information... I don't know
how to crunch it. If someone can let me know how to get the 3 TB file into a
nice optimized root ntuple, I'd love to get down with That!

I also have an easy question for anyone with 2 seconds. I know that flrn takes
coincidences, namely: trig ==1 or 3... I don't know what all the numbered trig
values are, 0,1,2,3 specifically... I'm sure they are explicitly defined. If
someone can point me there or simply send me 4 sentences I would be oh so happy.

eugene

Eugene Geis
PhD Student, Physics Department, ASU
Research Affiliate, MIT-Bates Laboratory of Nuclear Science
eugene.geis@asu.edu
** Check Out the Phatty Acidz @ www.phattyacidz.com **