Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] Cosmics Field and No Field, 3288 and 3310... poor results...

From: John Calarco (jrc@einstein.unh.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 21:37:10 EST

You need to explain what these plots are. I, for one, cannot read the
sub-microscopic print in the title box. And while ROOT allows you to
expand that box, gv does so only at the expense of not being able to see
the rest of the plot.

That said, the upper and lower right hand spectra on the first ps file
look like pedestals. Note the centroids are 400 - 500 channels. Looks
like pedestals to me. The "real" spectra are in channels 1000 - 2000.

--
John R. Calarco
Dept. of Physics