[BLAST_ANAWARE] Cosmics Field and No Field, 3288 and 3310... poor results...

From: Eugene J. Geis (Eugene.Geis@asu.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 18:54:39 EST

Blasters, Baris and Tavi,
I have crunched the two cosmic runs and plotted the adc's in the Cherenkovs.
Please take a look at the attached postscripts... They're not very pretty...

a. I have no idea why R0 and R2 look the way they do with No field.

b. Why did the left side barely fire at all with field on?

c. R1 is the only adc spectrum that can be compared relative to field.

d. Why does R1 have such an asymmetric number of hits?

e. What is that strange peak in the adc of L1, L2, and R1 when there is no field?

Anyone who can provide some insight is welcome to comment...

eugene

Eugene Geis
PhD Student, Physics Department, ASU
Research Affiliate, MIT-Bates Laboratory of Nuclear Science
eugene.geis@asu.edu
** Check Out the Phatty Acidz @ www.phattyacidz.com **