[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 12/08/2003 E (16-20)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 20:10:20 EST

Operators: adrian tancredi nikolas

Hall was open between 3 and 6 PM.
A broken wire from the right WC was fixed.

All runs taken before are being crunched...
Left TOF TDCs disappeared again right before 8 PM. Tancredi power cycled the crate - that brought TDCs back. Maybe this was just overheating?...

Looking at the runs we took over the weekend, we realized most of them were OK. The problem was that after run 3629 the left TOF TDCs had lots of overflows (good data was there too, so analysis should be OK) and that threw off the fit of the TOF monitor, resulting in data points all over the place... we do not know why we had those overflows (hot channels?)...