[BLAST_ANAWARE] BlastLib2 version 3.0

From: Chris Crawford (chris2@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 15 2003 - 18:00:04 EST

Hi,
  I tagged version v3_0 today, and we are ready to start crunching with
the new version. I also made a stable branch 'b3_0' in the BlastLib2
directory to check in small changes and bugfixes. Some of the new
features are:

  * Aaron's new geometry classes with full 6 degrees of freedom per
detector
  * Chi's DST classes for saving all of the reconstruction info for each
event
  * improved efficiency and slightly improved resolution

You can create the directory 'my_blast' and check out this version into
that directory with the command:

> cvs -d /home/blast/cvsroot co -d my_blast -rv3_0 .

Then configure and make:

> cd my_blast
> configure
> make

Crunching is still done with 'lrn', however, this now does all of the
steps: charge.C, lrn.C, flrn.C, and elas_f. See Chi's message: