[BLAST_ANAWARE] charge file feature moving out of v3 library

From: zhangchi (zhangchi@general.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 19 2003 - 16:58:22 EST

Hi guy,

facing fierece objection from Tancredi, I will move the feature to
generate charge file out of the v3 library tonight. To make the charge
file, one will keep using charge.C even after the new library is used for
real crunching.

however, the lrn in library will process epics/scaler and integrate the
charge. in order to make analysis possible before the entire run is
crunched, I will add a small tree with charge(total and by fill) info to
lr and flr root file, the tree will be filled and updated at each AutoSave
of all the ntuples to reflect the charge associated with the events
saved into the ntuples. a slight modification on init.C will let people
read charge from this tree and use them for analysis well before the 6-hour
crunching cycle is complete.

I hope this presents a solution to meet the need for quick diagnostics
for number of elastic events from TOF(i.e. charge.C) and the need for
before-crunch-is-done analysis.