Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] charge file feature moving out of v3 library

From: Karen Dow (kdow@mit.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 22 2003 - 09:36:35 EST

         Any time I have checked the time on the various ROCs against
dblast07 (their "ntp" server), it has agreed well. That doesn't guarantee
that they'll always agree, but it's a step in the right direction. The
"Time Correction" reported on the 2 FASTBUS ROCs (opitrig1 serial port
connections) is always small.

                                         Karen