[BLAST_ANAWARE] BLAST data backed up at UNH

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 04 2004 - 19:58:39 EST

Hi!
Runs 3486 through 4099 (since beginning of November) are backed up on the
UNH farm, except for runs between 3650 and 3799 (I ran out of mobile disk
space when I did it, I will also copy those runs and the ones over 4100
when I get a chance).

Now that Chi debugged my V3 I am planning on setting up local
analysis, using my own data structures here - with Tong's local support,
as always.

>From the glimpse I took at V3 so far, I agree with Chi that the nice thing
about it is the improved efficiency...
Thanks again for your help, Chi - and your reply was not slow at all, was
faster than I could have hoped on any day, not only Sundays!

Adrian

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant
email: asindile@alberti.unh.edu