[BLAST_ANAWARE] TOF support for the shutdown

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 04 2004 - 20:15:55 EST

Hi, Tancredi!
Pete and I know (from Doug's presentation at the last collaboration
meeting) that techs have been scheduled to unmount the backwards TOFs, get
the lead out and wrap them up again.
We know this was scheduled to take three days at some point, but we do not
know exactly when - the logistics are probably important here.

We would like to check if everything is back like before after these
operations... so please let us know when this is completed, as we would
like to test a few things - fibers, gains, optical contact etc.
We would appreciate if you could notify us what day we could do our tests
(as this is also very valuable time for analysis)...
Thank you!

Adrian and Pete

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant