[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 02/13/2004 B (4-8)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 14 2004 - 08:16:09 EST

Operators: kdow shino manouch

I noticed PHYS0 scaler became zero before 4:00. Karen quickly realized the right TOF crate did not respond to the command. We then got a few broken pipes with the HV camac crates and had to go back and forth between the counting bay and d-tunnel in the first half of this shift. LADS and WCL21 trips kept coming out thoughout. But we manage to take data from 4729 to 4744 until CCR start reversing the BLAST field at 7:30. Runs up to 4737 were crunched. There are many warnings of two (or more?) different kinds (time difference, scaler bits) coming out from the crunching program but we do not know exactly what it means. We are hoping that the programmer can tell us what they really mean.