[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 02/14/2004 C (8-12)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 14 2004 - 11:50:38 EST

Operators: kdow tsentalovich shino

Took runs 4741-4744. Crunching is caught up. Had some trips of L21 and forward LADS. LADS trips sometimes correlated with a spike in the BQMs, other times not. Dropped L21 sense to 3750V for a while. Back at 3850V now, although WCHV is off.

BLAST main field is now INBENDING. Trims have also been reversed. Presumably runs should now be lrn'ed with a -bm +1 argument.

Beam has been off since 7:40am for the polarity change. Genya has been working with the target and the BRP, now that BLAST is inbending. He expects to do that for a while, then we will tune the beam.

Please see numerous elog entries: missing RTOF0 ADC,TDC and RCer0 ADC; error/warning messages from lrn on scaler/epics/physics. None of these appear fatal to our resolution studies; the raw data appear to be there.