Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 02/14/2004 C (8-12)

From: Chi Zhang (zhangchi@MIT.EDU)
Date: Sat Feb 14 2004 - 23:08:07 EST

Hi Just a follow up.

I ran lrn on 4743 and 4744 for just a few events, I did not see the
"target undefined" warning as indicated by elog messages.
I assume epics target bits are still not read in correctly only that I
disabled those parts of warnings. There were a few inconsistancies
warnings. But they are OK, they happened at refills when epics and scaler
have different speed to response to beam gate. as long as they do not
occur continuously, it is fine.

I also do not see the "physics event earlier than any epics event" warning
up till the 1000th physics event.

I think the situation may be a bug in crunching of an ongoing run. I see
that the crunch of 4744 message came before run 4745. Crunching of an
on going run involves reading chuncks of epics/scaler events the rewind
and process physics events covered by these chuncks. but is suprises me
that it did not complain the same about scaler events. I will take a look
at this.

Chi