[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 02/21/2004 D (12-16)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 16:57:10 EST

Operators: franklin tavi karpiusp

Most of this shift was spent fighting problems with ABS. ABS nozzle was regenerated and is presently cooling back down. We have taken some unpolarized hydrogen data while waiting for the nozzle to cool, but have experienced other problems with the HV control which have limited the amount of data taken. Lots of details are already in log book

Beam is running well. We will continue to run unpol until ABS nozzle regeneration is complete. Plan is for Vitaly to monitor from home and talk shift crew through ABS startup.